martes, 18 de julio de 2017

The Josua Tree. La apoteosica memoria de U2



15-07-1987 MAD Setlist
Where The Streets Have No Name
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Exodus (snippet)
MLK
The Unforgettable Fire
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Battle Hymn Of The Republic (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Exit
In God's Country
The Electric Co. / Break On Through (snippet)
Help
Bad / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet)
October
New Year's Day
Pride (In The Name Of Love)

Encore:
Party Girl
Spanish Eyes
With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
40




18-07-2017 BCN Setlist
The Whole of the Moon
(The Waterboys song)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
New Year's Day
Pride (In the Name of Love)
Where the Streets Have No Name
Bad
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
With or Without You
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
Red Hill Mining Town
In God's Country
Trip Through Your Wires
One Tree Hill
Exit
Mothers of the Disappeared

Encore:
Miss Sarajevo
(Passengers cover)
Beautiful Day
Elevation
Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
Vertigo
One
The Little Things That Give You Away





No hay comentarios: